- Posted 04 January 2022
- Discipline Backend Development
- Contact NameKatarzyna Baran
Azure Solutions .net Developer in Malta - work for one of the biggest Microsoft partners in Europe!
- warm and open workplace that radiates our core values of trust, respect, quality, and fun
- a generous personal training budget
- very competitive salary
The client is one of the biggest Microsoft partners in Europe delving into the very edge of new technology – and you can come along for the ride. By joining the company you’ll be driving transformative digital change for leading brands. You’ll be working on not only Azure solutions but also cutting-edge IoT and Blockchain projects.
You will be part of our nearshore services team in Malta, and work on the design and development of cloud-based solutions using the latest Microsoft Technology for the international customers, think of Logic Apps, API Management, Kubernetes, Service Bus, API development/ dotnet core, Azure DevOps, IoT Hub, IoT Central, Data Lake, Data Bricks, Big Data, AI and other related services.
Your primary responsibilities and duties within the team include:
- Leverage the power of Azure, you will be developing solutions for our new and existent customers, that are built to scale, grow and perform.
- You will be following the evolution of the various Azure services closely, so you can apply the bleeding edge technology into your projects and designs.
They expect you to have or gain experience into the following core aspects of their projects
- Building secure API’s
- Leverage messaging systems (such as Service Bus) for distributed processing
- Understanding of software patterns such as observables, decorator, singletons, factories, etc, and deciding for the correct pattern to apply to a specific problem
- Leverage integration technologies such as Azure Logic Apps, Data Factory, Service Bus
- Understand and apply IoT design principles for our IoT solutions
- Develop asynchronous, reliable backend tasks
- Understand the various data storage options of the Azure platform
- Gain experience into data analysis and reporting (Power BI, Azure SQL Database, DocumentDb…)
- Consultants of our nearshore team require a lot of interactions with other team members based in other countries, as well as interaction with end customers, so proper communication skills are a must.
- You are an experienced .NET Backend developer with minimum 3 years of hands-on development experience
- You have strong knowledge of C# and the .NET development platform (framework, standard and core, and when to use each one)
- You have experience with .NET and distributed programming
- You have some experience or know about how to build end to end Azure Serverless solutions and understand the concepts of Azure serverless architectures.
- You know about integration patterns involving Event Driven Architectures.
- You possess the ability to learn new technologies quickly by immersing yourself into the documentation and hands-on experimentation. You should have, or be capable to adapt, a deep knowledge on Microsoft Azure in all its aspects (Service Fabric, Azure IoT, Data Analysis, API’s, Workflows, etc…), as well as willing to stay up-to-date with the quickly evolving Azure stack.
Salary/ Remuneration: up to 50.000 EUR (experience depending)
- We know that people work best when they are happy and balanced. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed – but truly fly.
- We offer a generous personal training budget, a strong family-friendly policy, a fun and supportive atmosphere, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team, flexible working hours, and clear paths for career growth.
- Next to your salary, you’ll also get a full benefits package.
- You’ll stay up-to-date with the latest Microsoft tech and have the option to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
- We have a strong research and development culture and you’ll get the chance to collaborate with experts from all around the globe.
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.