- Posted 04 February 2022
- DisciplineBackend Development
- Contact NameStefanie Maher
Backend Java Developer - Norwegian SaaS Company
- Work with a top international team
- Attractive Salary + Quarterly Bonuses
- Business trips
The company is a Norwegian SaaS company that today employs more than 200 people in its branches in the Czech Republic, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Estonia, the United States and the United Kingdom. They develop innovative software products for marketing departments and thus help companies such as BMW, Subway, Mercedes-Benz, Helly Hansen and more than 500 others with effective brand management.
Every day, the cloud solution is used by +1,000,000 users worldwide. Especially in the current situation where brands want to maintain quality and consistent communication with customers and marketing teams are increasingly aware of the importance of software automation and quality collaborative tools, the demand for the products and services is growing rapidly. That is why they need to strengthen the team.
For their team, they are looking for an experienced developer to work onsite or in a hybrid model, either in the Czech Republic or in Norway.
- Proficient in the latest Java versions, PostgreSQL & Spring Boot.
- Interested in Kotlin, AWS and Microservices.
- Hands-on mentality and a forward-thinker.
- Bonus: Has worked in a Scrum Team and/or has hands on experience in testing
- Can speak English at a professional standard.
- Adequate financial evaluation and pleasant quarterly bonuses.
- Dynamic and rapid growth, both as a team as an individual.
- An International team with a positive and ambitious mind-set.
- A relaxed but focused atmosphere.
- Business trips to our other offices in Europe.
- We keep our team running with good coffee, fresh fruit, joint lunches and summer barbecues. In addition, we will contribute to food, holidays and sports (multisports).
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com