- Posted 30 November 2022
- Discipline Data and BI
- Contact NameAlexandros Sergis
Database Administrator to established iGaming company in Bulgaria
- Design, implement and build database systems of high quality
- Define users and enable data distribution in appropriate format
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and patches
This product software company is one of the biggest online platforms providers for sport and casino operators all over the world. With more than 10 years of presence, they always aim for top quality in everything.
A flat structured company with a great environment to grow, providing opportunities both to climb in the department or even the option of an internal transfer. During the years of the pandemic, not even one employee was laid off, which is a testament to the importance they place in their workforce.
As an experienced Database Administrator, you will make sure the database runs smoothly and seamlessly, performing the necessary steps to ensure the performance and operation.
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses.
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years proven working experience as a Database Administrator
- 2+ years of MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity, SQL & NoSQL engines
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to think algorithmically
- Extended health insurance & dental
- Food, childbirth & birthday vouchers
- Sports card
- Hybrid mode (2 days at home, 3 days in the office)
- Team activities
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.