- Posted 13 September 2022
- DisciplineIT Leadership
- Contact NameKatarzyna Baran
SPORTSBOOK – .NET SOFTWARE ENGINEER TEAM LEAD to work in Budapest!
- Flexibility and Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model
- The Team Lead will support the Product Development Manager in development, quality assurance and product managements whilst having direct reports
- We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success
Are you an experienced Software Engineer festinated about leadership? The Sportsbook Area within Product Development is now hiring! We have a world-class Sportsbook, developed in-house by our dedicated Sportsbook tech team. Our Sportsbook Platform is ours – from our Architecture to our Trading teams – we have an in-house platform which hosts our brands offering Sports betting for our customers. From the tools our traders use to the cutting edge features our customers use to bet on various sports – our teams are the backbone to making this happen!
A TASTER OF WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Working closely with members of the team to ensure successful completion of projects and overall support with all roll-out services;
- Enabling continuous improvement by supporting when needed;
- Being responsible for vacation planning of your direct reports;
- Holding periodic one-to-one meetings to ensure that every individual can perform at his/her best and supporting the development via close work with HR;
- Motivating the team into improving its performance and ensure that team members are always supported;
- Leading team efforts (engineers, developers, designers and other team members) towards successful project delivery for our customers;
- Collaborating with various stakeholders, maintaining a focus on business goals.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Development background in building highly scalable, containerized services and applications
- Deep understanding and interest in lean and agile principles for product development
- Demonstrated ability to build effective teams, motivate, direct and coach staff
- Strong people management & leadership skills
Salary up to 60.000k euros and benefits:
• Temporary Total Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Private Health Insurance
• Personal Accident Insurance
• Corporate Travel Insurance
• Wellness Allowance (applicable after probation period)
• Activities (e.g. team events, Training Challenge, Wednesday Breakfast, Friday Bar, Food for Thought sessions)
• On-site café and complementary fruit
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life here can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1900 strong, spread across 7 offices! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
They can offer you an environment full of ambition and passion. One day is never like the other as the only constant changes, to the better, to the greater. We strive to be the best in whatever field we choose to play on, and we make sure to have fun along the way! A friendly, open and humble working environment, where you will have the chance to work alongside with colleagues from all over the world, a chance to evolve your skills together with your colleagues with various programs and initiatives, personal development through courses, in-house training and external certification and lots of benefits such as a competitive salary with a fair progression plan.
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.