- Posted 14 September 2023
- Contact NameDiāna Beļska
Executive assistant for a FinTech company in Prague, Czechia
Our client is one of Europe’s largest digital consumer lenders.
For more than 15 years they have been providing fast and convenient financial solutions in a digital world.
Leveraging automation and data-driven insights, our client provides convenient products in a responsible way. they offer various types of loans, designed to meet our customers’ needs.
Here they have an entrepreneurial mindset, strive for excellence, yet keep things simple. Their business is driven by leading-edge technology and talented people - the most important ingredient of success. They have created a supportive, rewarding, and empowering environment, where employees can grow their talent.
They are now looking for an Executive Assistant in Prague, to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the company’s senior-level managers. The successful candidate will be responsible for general administrative activity and support for local IT employees and Management. This position offers the possibility to grow in people management and Human Resources.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administrative and organizational support to management
- Organization of business trips, meetings, conferences, team events, etc.
- Taking care of outgoing and incoming calls and correspondence
- Preparations of summaries, reports, analyses as required by Management
- Office work organization, room booking, ordering of office supplies, equipment, refreshments
- Ongoing cooperation with other departments as well as external parties (visitors, suppliers)
- Document management, processing invoices and travel expenses
- Co-operation on projects within business management
- Supporting Human Resources related matters
- Coordination of local recruitment related activities
- Act as a primary point of contact for employees
Some must haves:
- Experience in a similar position within an international environment
- Proven experience with Office Management, Human Resources, or Executive Assistance will be considered as an advantage
- Advanced English and Czech languages (spoken and written)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Responsible, independent, committed, and reliable individual
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to help people
- Challenging projects that you will have a real impact on moving forward and delivering
- Work in an international company operating in an exciting, competitive, and fast-paced industry
- Employee development program to support you in your personal and professional development
- Competitive salary with participation in the annual bonus program
- 2 additional paid sick days
- 25 days of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Hello world gifts, Birthday & Xmas presents
- Modern Office with parking
- Chill out zone
- Fruits/Breakfasts in the office
- Hybrid working
- Language lessons
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.