Fully Remote Database Administrator for award-winning Trading company in Greece
- Posted 28 February 2023
- DisciplineData and BI
- Contact NameAlexandros Sergis
Fully Remote Database Administrator in Greece
- Challenging and rewarding career
- Work closely with the Head of DevOps
- Take ownership of important tasks
This established and award-winning trading services broker company provides top worldwide services of the highest quality, aiming for a tailored trading experience with a huge variety of options.
As a Database Administrator in the IT department, you will have the very important goal of maintaining and implementing, monitoring and tuning, as well as working closely with other teams to reach common goals.
The company provides an amazing work environment, where you will have the chance to grow both in career, as well as skill set.
- Implement, maintain monitor, and tune MariaDB Clusters
- Maintain backup and recovery procedures
- Design and implement HA/DR policies
- Resolve database system errors
- Review and optimize MariaDB queries
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience running database clusters
- 3+ years of SQL and database programming
- Strong foundation in database design, implementation, and maintenance
- 13th & 14th salary
- Full induction training
- 22 days of annual leave - increase up to 30 days eventually
- Birthday Leave
- Half Day Fridays during summer time
- Team Building activities
- Training in the HQ in Cyprus
- Professional Development
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailor-made and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.