- Posted 09 November 2022
- DisciplineFrontend Development
- Contact NameDiāna Beļska
Fully Remote Principal Frontend Angular Engineer for an online casino technology and services company based in Malta
*Remote in the EU
*B2B contract with paid vacation days and public holidays in the country of residence
- Enjoy complete flexibility and autonomy at work
- Work in a start-up atmosphere and flat approach within a corporation
Founded in 2012, our client is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 550 specialists, they provide market-leading content with over 100 leading game providers.
Our client promotes and fosters a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to their staff. As growing rapidly, they continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where they help each other and take a holistic approach to day-to-day responsibilities.
You will collaborate closely with the product team to come up with solutions and estimate the impact. You will have the opportunity to guide the business using best practices and take a key role in deciding the future strategy for our Front End technology.
- Steer the technical strategy for all front end development, aligning it with product strategy
- Determine the technical risks within projects and the dependencies between them and develop the right course forward
- Work on proof of concepts that help us quickly identify the right approach to tackle blockers or unknowns
- Guide development teams within and across teams to deliver the best solutions
- Work with developers on identifying and fixing performance
- Collaborate with senior management to help the business and clients understand our technical solutions
- Work with engineering management to set and ensure quality standards for the teams
- Review pull requests to ensure high quality and maintainable solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with innovations in tech.
- Support and mentor developers.
- Assist recruitment and onboarding
- Identifying and implementing (tech)process improvements
What you already have:
- At least 10 years Front End experience with 5 years in a senior Front End Engineering role and a minimum of 3 years as a Lead.
- Advanced knowledge of Angular 2+.
- Experience with Agile software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with individuals across the
Our Clients approach:
- Medium-sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- They focus on getting stuff done and supporting each other to achieve common and individual goals.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- An inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule - in the EU
- Generous time off varied based on the country of residence.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware & Software allowance or work equipment is provided to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done (2500 EUR)
Salary: up to 120,000 EUR per year (experience depending)
For more information contact confidentially or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in Frontend and Fullstack Developers recruitment for IT Jobs Worldwide, if you wish to discuss this or other job opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com