- Posted 25 May 2022
- Discipline Fullstack Development
- Contact NameDiāna Beļska
Our client is an online wholesale marketplace that helps industrial buyers to bulk order from Europe’s top equipment manufacturers. This company is bringing leading industrial brands to one place, unlocking access to direct bulk orders, and ultimately, getting European wholesale more connected. At the moment. they have over 500+ Nordic B2B customers and counting, now entering the German market as well.
*B2B contractor basis setup for a fully-remote developers
- Use your web development skills for something that has a real impact
- Develop intuitive UIs from scratch with modern tooling
- Redesign how B2B E-commerce and Marketplaces work
- Building interfaces that are used daily by our buyers, suppliers, and own sales representatives
Sounds good? Then we are more than happy to learn about you!
As a Fullstack Developer, you will be working together with the development team on front-end web design & development as well as collaborating with customer success & sales on understanding customer product design needs.
Required skills & proof of success:
- Experience with React (or optionally Next.js)
- Familiar with Typescript
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like LESS / SCSS
- Familiar with automated frontend testing (e.g. Jest)
- Experience with consuming RESTful or GraphQl APIs
- Strong understanding of OOP and/or Laravel based architectures
- Proficient at Git (we use Git Flow with GitHub)
- Good eye for UI design, cares deeply about solid UX, and has projects to back this up
This company's stack consists of Docker, headless Laravel based backend, and PostgreSQL. Next.js, Typescript, Less & Jest for frontend. They’re running on AWS & deployments are automated with CircleCI.
- You are energetic; empathic and cares about intuitive user interfaces and user experience
- Result-driven & resilient; ability to excel in a rapidly changing environment
- Good listener. The ability to understand the needs and reasons of different stakeholders
- Fast-learner. Ability to pick up new tooling as well as understand the other aspects of our client's operations & core business
- Enjoy fast-paced teams where the initiative and accountability do generate results every day
- Loves to develop with modern tooling, automate things & continuously improve processes
- Modern tooling & peer-learning on full-stack & DevOps development
- Full transparency into how a sales-driven organization is run, how software development can support sales directly, and see how fast a young startup can move in a traditional industry
- Competitive salary & optional equity
- Mission-driven and unrivaled environment for driven personalities
- Caring meritocracy to support high performance
- Steep learning curve in software development and significant personal growth
- Flexible work hours and location (remote)
- Personal growth budget
- Equipment budget
Salary: up to 70,000 EUR per year I Gross (experience depending)
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.