- Posted 17 August 2023
- Contact NameDiāna Beļska
Our client is a medium-sized, family-run company based in Baindt, very close to the beautiful Lake Constance. Their success story began in 1954 in the gaming and leisure industry and continues today thanks to our dynamic team and open-minded cooperation.
To strengthen their team they are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer for a full-time position at their headquarters in Baindt.
Look forward to:
- A secure, permanent job in a constantly growing company with fast decision-making processes.
- Open, appreciative interaction in a motivated team
- Flexible working hours that perfectly fit your work-life balance
- Regular employee events and festivities are a matter of course for us
- Professional onboarding and attractive, individual opportunities for advancement and further training
- Company fitness with the Wellpass, Gym and bike leasing
- Modern IT equipment, various bonuses, parking spaces right outside the door and much more
This is how you support us:
- You act as an important link between IT and technology
- You are responsible for the planning, commissioning and maintenance of video, alarm, television and hi-fi technology
- You will carry out maintenance and repair work in the venues and integrate our venues into our network environment
- You will be responsible for the maintenance, modification and expansion of alarm and video systems in the venues.
This is what we are looking forward to:
- You have recently successfully completed your master craftsman training in information electronics or electrical installation
- Alternatively, you can present a degree, an apprenticeship or a comparable qualification in the electrotechnical field
- You have basic knowledge in the field of video, alarm and network technology
- You are proficient in the common MS Office programs
- You have good communication skills and good manners
- You have a high degree of organizational skills, reliability, flexibility and independence
- You are willing to travel (sometimes with overnight stays) and have a class B driver's license.
Salary: 48,000 EUR
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.