Hiring Hybrid- Team Lead IT Operations in Netherlands
- Be part of a global company in 22 coutries
- Opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
About the company:
It’s a global company with 60,000 employees in 22 countries and they are proud to be recognized by Comparably for Best Global Culture across 20 workplace categories.
Information Technology underpins almost every operation their business depends on.
About the role
The company is currently building a dedicated team with experts for their IT department in Almere, partly supporting German speaking users across Europe. As a Team Lead you manage a small team of IT Operations Analysts and ensure that critical business applications and services are available, maintained and protected. You will be at the centre of the team helping to reduce risk and protect our brand reputation.
- Operational and tactical point of contact for both customer and organization;
- Managing, supervising, motivating and coaching your team;
- Providing hands-on support for installations and troubleshooting local infrastructure issues;
- Administering onsite and remote assistance as needed;
- Participating in planning, daily stand-ups, backlogs sessions;
- Identifying areas of opportunity to improve our service offering;
- Handling task based queue or work completed tickets in the order which received and/or based on criticality;
- Performing other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
This is a hybrid role although occasional travel to Almere is required due to our depot location.
- A Bachelor degree in a technical field is preferred but not required;
- Demonstrable background in technology/IT;
- At least 5 years of management experience in (people-oriented) coaching and guiding teams;
- Experience with Windows, iOS, macOS, Office 365;
- At least a good command (B1 level) of the German language both written and verbal;
- Fluent in English;
- Willingness to learn;
- As a person you are a stress resistant problem solver with an analytical mindset and a passion for technology.
- A good salary competitive with the market
- Hybrid working, flexible hours possible
- 25 vacation days per year and 8% vacation allowance
- Extra 2 vacation days when not sick during the year
- Travel allowance
- Pension scheme
- Bike plan
- Possibility to follow professional related trainings and courses
- Great and accessible office locations in the city centre of Almere, Rotterdam, Tilburg and Maastricht
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.