- Posted 04 July 2023
- Discipline QA and Testing
- Contact NameAaron Kiely
QA Automation Engineer for leading Fintech Company in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Competitive Salary + Benefits Package – Up to 48,000 EUR
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Fully Remote Possibilities
Unmissable Opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer to join a leading Fintech Company in Vilnius, Lithuania. Are you a QA Automation professional experienced in Java & Selenium? Do you wish to operate for a company who truly rewards your hard work? If so then this role is for you!
About the Company:
For more than 10 years this company has been providing fast and convenient financial solutions in a digital world. Leveraging automation and data-driven insights, the company provides convenient products in a responsible way. We offer various types of loans, designed to meet our customers’ needs.
Our client possesses an entrepreneurial mindset, they strive for excellence but keep things simple. Their business is driven by leading-edge technology and our talented people - the most important ingredient of their success. This company has created a supportive, rewarding, and empowering environment, where employees can grow their talent. We are proud to represent a company who have a global network of leading experts, who are driven by passion to deliver.
- Work alongside Developers and product teams in an agile approach, to proactively improve the software quality of company products.
- Creation and execution of tests at both functional and non-functional levels
- Maintenance and creation of test automation components
- Provide test metrics relating to test progress and product quality levels.
- Provide feedback on requirements, designs, and code changes.
- 2 + Years’ Experience as a QA Engineer
- Experience on RESTful API test automation using Java/Groovy
- At least one-year experience of web test automation using Selenium and Java/Groovy
- Strong awareness and experience of a variety of test techniques
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience of working as part of an agile multidisciplinary, collaborative delivery team
- Awareness of a BDD approach and use of Cucumber Framework
- Experience testing REST services
- Experience testing distributed systems
- Knowledge and or use of Groovy language
- Knowledge of Geb testing framework
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) tools (Jenkins) and of testing with in a continuous delivery (CD) environment
- Experience with mobile automation (Appium)
- Experience with performance testing
- ISEB/ISTQB certification
- Exposure to financial systems
- Salary up to 3750€ gross / month
- Be part of innovative, ambitious, highly skilled, and professional teams.
- Work in an international company operating in an exciting, competitive and fast-paced industry.
- Employee development program to support you in your personal and professional development.
- Birthday & Christmas Gifts
- Chill out zone.
- Modern Office with parking
Interested in making a career defining move to a company who truly cares about its employees? Hit the apply button or email me your CV directly to email@example.com and lets start this important journey today!
IT Jobs Worldwide