Senior .NET Developer for Leading iGaming Group in Sofia
- Competitive Package - Up to 55.000 EUR + Benefits
- Join a global company with an international environment
- Hybrid model of work 3 days office/ 2 days home
The client is a market leading sports betting and gaming group operating in the online sector. With over 400 employees internationally and a strong presence in the iGaming and Fintech sectors, we provide a rich portfolio of products and services including iGaming verticals, electronic payments, and managed services for customer operations. Through technology and innovation, they strive to enable their partners to reach new heights.
On top of the technology, they also cover managed services for various markets, VIP management, Business Intelligence, Bonus systems and 24x7 multilingual customer support.
About the role:
The objective of this role is to join company's dev team and creating some highly sophisticated programs for their different brands.
Client's methodology is to train you on all the company brands so you are able to actively contribute to whatever project is ongoing and to have impact on the business with your dev skills.
They expect you to be a .NET enthusiast. Does it sound good?
What you will be doing:
- Implement designs following industry’s best practices and coding standards; maintain and support mission- critical applications as necessary
- Ensure the business requirements and related artifacts effectively; model the customer's requirements; use best practices to create design models from the requirements
- Work closely with other teams (e.g. QA, DevOps and configuration management, end-users) to release high-quality software: create test requirements and ensure sufficient unit test coverage
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, write well-designed, testable and efficient code
- Participate in team improvement activities and initiatives to improve process and product quality in pursuit of excellence
- Complete project documentation on assignments as required (i.e. noting status, risks, progress, and effort)
- Integrate with our team, with a proactive profile, good communication and relationship with teams.
- Mentor and assist in training of new team members
Desired skills & experience:
- At least 4 years of experience in building commercial .NET Framework or .NET Core applications with C#
- At least 3 years of experience in Web applications development
- Excellent understanding of OOP principals and design patterns of software development
- Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET MVC (versions 4 and 5) and EF 6.
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL development and relational databases
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol and MS IIS.
- Good spoken and written English – at least B1
- Knowledge of SQL Databases, .Net Core
- Knowledge of Dependency injection, xUnit, Moq, DDD & TDD
- Competitive salary synonymous with skills and experience,
- Performance and bonus structure dependent on achievement of set targets and personal performance,
- Health insurance,
- The opportunity to making a real impact at a time of rapid growth,
- - -
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 80 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.