- Posted 16 January 2023
- Discipline IT Leadership
- Contact NameKatarzyna Baran
Team Lead PHP/ Java to work in a product software company in Bulgaria - flexible hybrid model of work
- Work with modern technologies
- Many interesting projects and team constellations
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid flexibility
Our client is an award-winning, internationally known software company, specializing in the development, support and maintenance of online sports betting turnkey solutions. A leader in the production of revolutionary betting platforms, in 2011 the company opened its first branch in Bulgaria. 10 years later there are over 200 people engaged in the company’s projects who according to their competencies are situated in Israel, Plovdiv and Sofia- Bulgaria. This dynamic global technology company has evolved into a trusted and recognized solution provider with high-quality products.
- Manage the software development life cycle of your team
- Requirements gathering, planning, architectural design, implementation, code review, testing and deployment
- Set quality standards and team working procedures · Work closely with business owners and product to plan and update on an progress
- Mentor and develop the team including recruitment, training, motivating and developing their skills.
What Are we looking for Technical (hard skills):
- At least 1 year experience of leading a technical team
- Excellent skills in using PHP, Node.js or Java
- Advanced architecture understanding both on a theoretical level and on applied level
- Working experience with real time solutions that involve Sockets, Queues, distributed data streams and APIs.
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, SOAP, REST, TCP IP
- Experience with MySQL / Postgres
- Database design (Relational and NoSQL)
Attractive salary 60-80.000 euros yearly (experience depending) and company-sponsored benefits such as:
- Regular Happy hours & Teambuilding events
- Great location and a modern office
- Food vouchers
- Additional health insurance with included dentistry and the possibility to include family members
- Birthday vouchers
- Transport reimbursement
- Vouchers for childbirth
- Sports card- multisport card
- Friendly environment with colleagues ready to share their experience
- Challenging and interesting projects that teaches you a new things all the time
- Full-time employment and labor contract
- Fair Bonuses “bring a friend”
Sounds interesting or shall we answer any of your further questions? Apply directly and we will contact you shortly!
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.