Hybrid Full Stack Architect experienced in .NET to work in Sweden
- Posted 08 February 2023
- Contact NameKatarzyna Baran
Full Stack Architect experienced in .NET to work in Gothenburg ┃hybrid flexibility
We are looking for a Full Stack Architect with strong experience in .NET and C# to join our team.
The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of software development methodologies, experience with software architecture and design patterns, and an ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in software development
- Strong experience in .NET and C# core
- Knowledge of modern front-end technologies (e.g., React, Angular)
- Strong experience with Azure Storage, SQL Server and familiarity with other database technologies such as NoSQL.
- Experience with Cloud Architecture and engineering on platforms on Microsoft Azure (Kubernetes Service, Container Apps, App Service, Functions, Event Grid and Service Bus).
- Experience with messaging platform, ideally Kafka and strong experience with Container, ideally in Kubernetes.
- Develop and maintain software architecture and design patterns that meet business requirements and technical constraints.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to design and implement new features and applications.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that code is maintainable, scalable, and secure.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers.
- Continuously evaluate and implement new technologies and tools to improve development processes.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to improve code quality.
We offer an attractive salary 70-80.000 euros yearly (experience depending) and company-sponsored benefits.
Sounds interesting or shall we answer any of your further questions? Apply directly and we will contact you shortly!
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.