- Posted 17 August 2023
- Contact NameAaron Kiely
Truly enthralling opportunity for an experienced Information Security professional to join an iGaming giant in their seaside offices in sunny Malta. Interested in skyrocketing your cybersecurity career by working directly alongside the head of security at an industry leading organization whilst enjoying the flexibility of working from home twice per week? If so, check out this truly unmissable opportunity below !
- Monitoring threats and security events.
- Regularly analyzing the security and vulnerabilities of internal systems.
- Investigating, identifying root causes, and tracking cybersecurity incidents.
- Planning, executing, and overseeing security projects.
- Conducting frequent Risk Analysis, Security Audits, and Reviews.
- Assisting in the development, maintenance, and implementation of Security Standards, Policies, and Procedures.
- Defining security requirements and providing guidance to internal teams for secure design solutions.
- Clearly articulating and upholding Security Principles.
- Staying updated on the latest security practices and events.
- Designing and conducting Information Security Training.
- You possess a strong background in the field of Information Security.
- You have a minimum of 2+ years of experience working with Cloud and Hosted Infrastructure, SaaS platforms.
- Experience in application penetration testing is a requirement for this position.
- You possess a solid understanding of Linux environments, including virtualization and containerization.
- Familiarity with data networks and infrastructure components such as TCP/IP, Firewalls, IPS/IDS.
- Proficiency in security standards, best practices, and international standards like ISO and NIST.
- An Application Security or Coding background would be advantageous.
Salary: Up to 45K + Benefits