- Posted 03 November 2023
- Discipline Frontend Development
- Contact NameAlexandros Sergis
Hybrid Mid Frontend Flutter Developer for Software Developer Company in Malta
Embark on an exciting role in a company that stands at the forefront of innovation in the fitness and wellness industry. The organization is dedicated to creating a paradigm shift with its advanced AI-driven software, designed to offer unparalleled personalized exercise, nutrition, and health behavior guidance. By integrating expert fitness knowledge with Computer Vision analysis and a machine learning-empowered architecture, this company is nearing the critical transition phase from outsourced back-end development to an in-house team, just before a highly anticipated launch.
- Build and ship robust Flutter applications to mobile and web platforms from a single codebase.
- Write clear, maintainable code in Dart, ensuring high standards of quality.
- Provide feedback and collaborate on ideas to enhance the development process.
- Apply basic design concepts to create user-friendly applications.
- Remain updated on the latest technology trends and apply best practices to development work.
- Play an integral role in product delivery, encompassing build, implementation, testing, and release stages.
- Contribute to the Quality Assurance process of the application development lifecycle.
- Experience with developing Android/iOS applications and deploying them on Google Play/App Store.
- Proficiency with version control tools like Git and familiarity with IDEs such as Android Studio and VS Code.
- Experience with Agile Software Development Life Cycle and Scrum projects.
- Understanding of Dart programming language, Rest APIs, and third-party API integration.
- Ability to use test cases for code debugging, enhancing performance, and ensuring reliability.
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.