- Posted 16 June 2023
- LocationTa’ Xbiex
- DisciplineFrontend Development
- Contact NameDiāna Beļska
As a Frontend Software Engineer you will be part of a team working towards delivering innovative products and industry-leading user experiences on a global scale. You will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements.
- Participate in sprint planning, task estimation, development testing, code reviews and deploying software
- Maintenance and improvement of existing software
- Designing code, and unit tests
- Managing SQL and NoSQL data models
- 2+ years of experience working as a Frontend Engineer
- Experience with Native Web Components (Stencil.js)
- HTML, CSS, Sass, or LESS
- RESTful APIs
- Unit and Integration Tests (Jasmine, Jest, Karma)
- Scalable and performant web applications
- Agile product development
What's in it for you?
- You will be working side by side with some of the greatest talent in the industry
- You will be working on web applications dealing with high traffic reaching worldwide audiences
- A friendly and supportive environment; professional development programmes and trainings that will help you achieve your goals and grow both technically as well as professionally
- In addition to all of this, you will be part of the multi-cultural community enjoying team-building events, Friday bars, social clubs, parties and other events. There is always something fun to look forward to!
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.