- Posted 25 January 2023
- DisciplineBackend Development
- Contact NameKatarzyna Baran
Mid and Senior Backend SOFTWARE ENGINEER to work hybrid model of work Stockholm
Are you an experienced Backend .NET/C# Engineer ready for the next challenge? Our Core Area within Product Development is now hiring! The Core Area is the engine behind the brands. We handle centralised content, customer insights, our internal facing tools, our frameworks which other areas use, even our product releases and centralised tools we build for our brands. Its diverse, multi skilled, and above all, a great team.
You will be part of a team developing Payment system and solutions for our online entertainment platform. You will be working with various tools and scripts, (C#, .NET/ASP.NET Core, Docker, K8s, on-premise and cloud solutions, RabbitMQ, SQL Server and NoSQL) SOA, multi-tier distributed and highly scalable architecture, and test automation. We are a very Agile team and experience in Agile Development will be key!
Our platform supports various payment options such as VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers and many others.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As part of this team, you will build cloud-based solutions using the latest technologies for creating service-oriented solutions with lots of focus on transaction security and integrity. Our team also is moving towards microservice and containerisation with Docker.
You’re day to day will look like:
- Close collaboration with Product, Architects and stakeholders to discuss and implement business requirements;
- Developing to meet the needs and implement components according to the modern software development environment (cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture, etc.);
- Proactively involved in solution development and processes improvements;
- Taking part in the decision-making process in design or improvement of application architecture, solution development, architecture and code review
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- At least 3 years of experience in developing backend systems, preferably in .NET/C#; and knowledge in .NET Core (3.1 and above)
- Proficiency in SQL Server; both in writing queries and tuning performance
- Experience in design and implementation of distributed and multi-tier systems, understanding SOA principles and service-oriented environments (multiple services, multiple machines)
- Knowledge in automated testing and continuous integration
- Use of Agile/ Lean methodologies for continuous delivery and improvement
Salary up to 65,000 (experience depending) and many benefits!
Become part of an extended family consisting of 60+ nationalities, 75% millennials and 10% GenX.
Grow in your career through various different learning and development programs.
Join an equal opportunity employer where 40% of our workforce are women, and growing.
Become part of a passionate and industry leading team whose mission is to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
- - -
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.