Hybrid Mid - Seniors .NET Software Engineers in Stockholm, Sweden
- Posted 21 June 2022
- DisciplineBackend Development
- Contact NameKatarzyna Baran
The company operates a worldwide online gaming business which was founded in 1998. Since its establishment, they has become one of the world's largest, licensed, online gaming companies with clients in more than 100 countries and is expanding.
To support our continued growth, we are currently looking for a .NET Software Engineer.
About the role:
A .NET Software Engineer will be responsible for the design and development of back-end mission critical sportsbook trading systems. These systems make real-time trading decisions, reacting to wagers, game-state changes and trader input in real-time. The candidate will be actively involved in all phases of the software development life cycle including: requirements gathering, researching, initial configuration and set-up, design, documentation, testing, debugging, updates, ongoing support, integration, maintenance and troubleshooting. We maintain a fast-paced environment with constant iterations w/ stakeholders and almost daily production releases. A big focus is on the overall design, flexibility and scalability of the system.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to analyze business requirements and build according to business specifications
- Fluent in English
- Initiative to work independently, but also able to work effectively with team members
Knowledge & Experience:
- 2+ years of development using C#
- Preferred experience of working in the sports betting industry and passion for sports in general
- Preferred experience in designing and developing scalable and high performance distributed systems
- Preferred experience of working with docker and kubernetes (k8s)
- Preferred experience with NOSQL (MongoDB, Redis) databases
- Preferred experience with RabbitMQ (RMQ)
- Preferred experience of working in a CI / CD environment
- Preferred experience working on high-consequence production systems
- Preferred experience triaging production issues in complex systems
Competitive salary: 60-80 K SEK Monthly.
The Company Offers
- Competitive salary 60-70k annually experience depending.
- Permanent and full-time contract.
- On-site role based in Stockholm but possibility of relocation to Canada and many other locations.
- Combine success and fun within a great diverse company culture together with smart, driven people.
- The company prides itself in an open highly diverse culture, where what matters is not who you are, but what you can do or learn, to help the company move forward!
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.