- Posted 12 October 2023
- Discipline Mobile Development
- Contact NameAaron Kiely
Hybrid Mobile Developer (React Native) for leading Forex Trading Company in Larnaca, Cyprus
- Competitive Salary + Benefits Package –40K - 50K + Benefits
- Hybrid Model – 2 Day’s from Home
- Birthday Leave, Gym Membership & much more
Unmissable opportunity for a Mid-level Mobile Developer experienced in React Native to join a leading Forex Trading Company based in the beautiful coastal city of Larnaca. Are you Mobile Developer with 2 -4 Years experience ? Do you want to join an Industry giant whilst enjoying a truly comprehensive benefits package? If so then this role is for you!
- Participate in the development of new or existing Mobile apps.
- Implement fluent user interfaces in React Native.
- Implement native features in Swift/SwiftUI for iOS and/or Kotlin/Jetpack Compose for Android.
Implement reusable UI components.
- Accompany changes with a good suite of automated tests.
- Provide full analysis and documentation according to the software development life cycle.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during the day-to-day operation of the business.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- 2+ years of React Native experience with apps for IOS and Android.
- Experience with CI/CD environment.
- Experience with developing native Android and IOS would be considered an advantage.
- Experience with automated testing for mobile apps would be considered an advantage.
- Experience in any of the following Python Frameworks - FastApi, Tornado, or Flask would be considered an advantage.
- Attractive remuneration package
- 22 days of Annual Leave (reaching up to 30 days per year based on years’ service)
- Hybrid Work Mode
- Friday afternoons off in Summer (July & August)
- Birthdays are always a day off!
- Referral Bonus – refer a candidate we would all enjoy to work with!!
- Participation in the Company’s Medical Scheme from day one!
- Participation in the Company’s Group Discount Scheme
- Free Gym Membership (Larnaca)
- Unlimited snacks, fruits, and beverages
- Complimentary periodic lunches at the office
- Fun team-building activities & Corporate events
- Lifelong Learning Allowance plus paid Educational Leave
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 80 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.