Hybrid QA Automation Engineer in London, Stratford UK
- Posted 28 June 2022
- DisciplineQA and Testing
- Contact NamePrashansa Diwaker
QA Automation Engineer for the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups in London, UK
The company is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 25 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history.
- Design, create and execute automation scripts using Robot Framework
- Review manual test cases for the relevant application and provide feedback on suitability for automation to the stakeholders
- Support, maintain, and enhance all test case automation related activities during iterative development and regression testing
- Review user stories and functional requirements
- Assist with manual testing; execute manual test cases and scripts for products under development using test management/tracking tools
- Create and maintain test plans, cases, scenarios/scripts, in compliance with defined QA standards and methodologies
- Establish and configure testing environments for executing test cases and scenarios
- Participate in the development, deployment, and administration of QA process, tools, and supporting technologies
- Completed technical education in the field of computer science (university, technical college, etc.) or several years of professional experience in the field of software testing or software development
- Several years of experience in software testing and test automation
- Experience with API and Web frontend automated tests
- Programming skills in at least one of the following: Python, C#
- The quality of the product is very important to you, and you can ensure this with the appropriate test tools and approach for test automation
- Practical knowledge of software testing methodologies and testing certificates; e.g. ISTQB (would be a +)
- Hybrid working – offer 2 days a week working from home
- Culture – We were once a startup and still have that growth mindset (despite our size). Our industry is renowned for the speed it operates at, and the incredible pace of innovation. Our values include winning together, being bold, exciting customers and driving innovation.
- Development – Both personal and professional development are important to us. Everyone gets 2 paid days to focus on development, along with subscriptions to learning resources like cross knowledge, linkedin learning and our own learning room. Monthly Empower talks from inspirational leaders from outside the industry.
- Wellbeing – Our employee assistance program offers free advice on everything from work advice, relationship advice, legal information, and financial advice. Everyone gets a free subscription to the unmind (mental wellbeing) app. Counselling session are available through EAP. We have a monthly schedule of wellbeing sessions and talks with each office having wellbeing champions and coordinators.
- Flexible benefits package - Annual bonus, employee share scheme, health screening, life assurance, matching pension contributions, lunch vouchers, enhanced vacation package, retail discounts, discounted gym membership, with the ability to flex your benefits package to suit your needs
- Offices - Newly refurbished offices, with chillout spaces and modern facilities
- Social - Fantastic programme of free social activities, from our summer parties and Friday night drinks, we've got you covered.
- Sports - We're as passionate about sports as you are, if you can name a sport, we've probably got a company team.
IT Jobs Worldwide