- Posted 28 September 2021
- Discipline Backend Development
- Contact NameKatarzyna Baran
Hybrid model of work for Senior .NET Developer to work for Software Solutions Provider in sunny Malta
- A chance to evolve skills together with your colleagues with various programs and initiatives
- Fun environment that fosters learning and growth.
- Building new products using latest technologies
The company specializes in assisting clients to improve their business processes through the development and application of software solutions. They develop business solutions that empower people and organizations to work more efficiently. They focus on culture and support their employee in growing not only at work, but also on a personal.
Are you interested in joining very motivated, talented and passionate about new technology team?
- Analyze requirements provided by the product owner.
- Ensure timely delivery of high-quality self documented code.
- Participate in the product life cycle.
- Communicate effectively and share knowledge with the team.
- Contribute in code reviews and development of unit tests.
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies.
- Work on multiple projects.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in software development working with programming languages such as C# and SQL.
- Understanding of the principles of optimizing for performance and writing efficient code.
- Teamwork and problem solving skills.
Salary: 45, 000 -48.000 EUR (experience depending) and lots of benefits
- Private Health and Life Insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work from home.
- Free parking or bus allowance.
- Discounts in all SkyParks facilities.
- Gym allowance.
- A team of aces.
- - -
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.