- Posted 12 January 2023
- DisciplineBackend Development
- Contact NameStefanie Maher
Senior Backend Java Developer in Spain (Remote/Hybrid)
- A unique place to work with amazing growth opportunities
- The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment
- Many opportunities for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world
The client is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. This unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. They are looking for Senior Backend Java Developers in Spain, remote in Spain or hybrid from one of their offices in Madrid, Barcelona or Valladolid, to work on a project in the banking sector.
- Design, coding and test automation in backend projects.
- Contribute to technical decisions of backend engineering team.
- Perform code reviews.
- Occasional travel and interaction with external customers is also expected.
- Attend and participate in IT events (hackathons, conferences, forums, meetups…).
- Strong coding skills in Java 8 and above.
- Deep knowledge of Spring.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, JPA, Hibernate.
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Experience in creation of REST APIs.
- Experience with cloud services like AWS, Azure, or OpenShift.
- Experience with DevOps tools like Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Terraform.
- Experience on hands-on working on Agile scrum methodologies
- Good communication skills.
- Spanish and English language skills is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and collaboratively with cross functional teams, customers, and partners to achieve business objectives and exceed customer requirements.
- International working environment with diverse team
- Flexible working hours and hybrid or remote mode.
- Yearly Bonus.
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Restaurant ticket.
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance.
- Company sponsored activities and partnerships.
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities.
- Access to different internal events, communities and initiatives.
Up to 58K EUR Gross per year
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.