- Posted 22 August 2023
- DisciplineData and BI
- Contact NameAlexandros Sergis
Hybrid Senior BI Analyst for iGaming Company in Malta
- Innovation at Its Best: Be part of an environment that thrives on bold and inventive solutions.
- People First Culture: Work with a team that values transparency, camaraderie, mentorship, and your well-being.
- Opportunity for Growth: Embrace an environment that promotes career progression and diversity.
About the Company and Role:
This organization is leading the way in iGaming and Sportsbetting, taking the industry to new levels with cutting-edge solutions. In a fast-paced and competitive world, it understands the challenges and supports its team members on their journey to success.
The role of a Senior BI Analyst in Malta, is at the heart of this mission. Responsible for creating, maintaining, and supporting the entire business with insights, tools, and reports, this opportunity allows a successful candidate to shape business practices and provide crucial insights to the commercial team.
- Oversee month-end closing of accounts and identify issues.
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and data structures.
- Liaise with key stakeholders for appropriate business support.
- Analyse business processes and develop cost-saving controls.
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting, and preparing business cases.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in analytics or data science within iGaming.
- Experience with Tableau, SQL databases, and programming languages (plus).
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills, with flexibility to adapt to business needs.
- HQ in Sliema, Malta with fantastic sea views and open plan working space.
- Hybrid Work Model.
- Mental Well-Being Program, gym discounts, and dental insurance.
- Regular social gatherings, team events, and referral bonuses.
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 80 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.