- Posted 08 March 2023
- Contact NameAlexandros Sergis
Hybrid Senior Business Analyst to Software Solutions company in Malta
This award-winning tech company, with over 20 years of experience, this company has helped numerous customers achieve efficiency, growth, and profitability.
This company is a Microsoft Partner and has built a team of brilliant and highly trained individuals. Its teams are multidisciplinary and contain certified professionals and highly dedicated resources who work on local and international projects across various industries and sectors.
This company is seeking a talented individual to join their team as the next Senior Business Analyst and take responsibility for managing key customers from contract signing through to the successful execution of their project and/or framework agreement.
As a member of this team, you will act as a single point of contact for customers and be responsible for ensuring exceptional customer service by understanding customer requirements and providing added-value ideas. You will conduct market and competitor research to ensure a broad understanding of the customer's domain and work with the Chief Sales Executive and Head of Service Delivery to define goals for each project.
You will be responsible for managing stakeholder relationships and providing business advisory services to define, prioritize, and improve the client's pain points. You will gather, analyze, and document functional and non-functional requirements in a clear and consistent manner, following industry standards to ensure the correct terminology and visual aids (e.g. wireframes, diagrams) are utilized.
- Act as a single point of contact and manage key customers from contract signing through to the successful execution of their project and/or framework agreement.
- Conduct market/competitor research to ensure a broad understanding of the customer’s domain.
- Coordinate with the Chief Sales Executive and Head of Service Delivery to understand the contract scope and objectives and define the goals for each project/MVP respectively.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and provide business advisory services to define, prioritise and improve the client’s pain points.
- Gather, analyse and document functional and non-functional requirements in a clear and consistent manner, following industry standards to ensure the correct terminology and visual aids (e.g. wireframes, diagrams) are utilised.
- Work with the client’s and Project teams to scope and prioritise the delivery of the work whilst ensuring the contract requirements, budget and timelines are respected.
- Work with a multidisciplinary production team to execute the projects successfully including; domain knowledge and business requirements management, creation of user-stories, managing of JIRA and creating/assigning the respective tasks etc.
- Participate in and/or coordinate all relevant Scrum meetings.
- Take business decisions in a fast and efficient ways.
- Prepare and deliver product demos/presentations as may be necessary.
- Deliver the necessary project documentation as required
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in ICT and/or business
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Business Analysis
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in either Project Management or scrum master role
- Excellent communications skills in English (written and verbal)
- Business Analysis and/or Scrum certification is considered an asset, but it is not a mandatory requirement for the interviewing process. This may be obtained during the course of the employment, as may be necessary.
- Comprehensive Health plan (insurance, office doctor, psychotherapist, eye tests)
- Numerous discounts (food & beverages,spas)
- Professional Development (allowances for training)
- Office canteen & Breakfast Multiple Company Events
- Work Flexibility
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.