- Posted 31 May 2023
- DisciplineData and BI
- Contact NameAlexandros Sergis
Hybrid Senior Data Engineer for a Leading Multinational IT Firm in Oslo, Norway
- Embark on an exciting and diverse career journey
- Collaborate directly with dynamic cross-functional teams
- Take the helm of transformative tasks
This highly-regarded multinational IT company is renowned for delivering top-tier IT, business consulting, and outsourcing services. Harnessing extensive IT and data expertise, built over years of innovation and service, they aim for optimized business performance through bespoke digital solutions.
As a Senior Data Engineer in the IT department, you will become an expert in Informatica, Sybase, and Postgress Technologies. Your responsibilities will include configuration management, automation tools, building and releasing utilities, as well as ensuring continuous integration and automated deployments. Your technical proficiency will be instrumental across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle, creating insights, working with real-time data ingestion, and automating structured data usage for various stakeholders.
This company provides an engaging work environment, promoting both career and skillset growth, and that will allow you to maximize your potential and make a significant impact in one of the leading IT firms worldwide.
- Interface with key stakeholders and ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) via logging/monitoring tools.
- Implement Information modelling and plan and execute concepts for Data Governance.
- Lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition, warranty, Technical Application Maintenance, and Application Operation tasks.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Data Engineer.
- Strong knowledge in Informatica, Sybase ASE, Postgres, Kafka, FME.
- Excellent understanding of Scrum and proficiency in JIRA.
- Good knowledge of Git, Jenkins, TeamCity for continuous integration and automated deployments.
- Strong communication skills in both Norwegian and English.
- Ability to lead in a learning culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.