- Posted 25 April 2023
- Discipline Frontend Development
- Contact NameEmma Todorovic
Hybrid Senior Frontend Developer with ReactJS for Forex Company in Larnaca, Cyprus
This reputable and pioneering forex company specializes in creating exceptional and impactful experiences for its platform users. They are looking for a skilled Frontend Developer to drive innovation and excellence in their team of developers.
As a Frontend developer, you will have the opportunity to work with a group of talented developers who share your passion for creating remarkable digital products. You will be responsible for leading and mentoring the team, collaborating with other departments, and ensuring all development projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards.
This company fosters an exhilarating work environment that emphasizes professional growth and the development of new skills in cutting-edge technologies.
- Collaborate with product managers, UX/UI designers, and stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to best practices in front-end development
- Drive the delivery of high-quality code and projects
- Contribute to a positive and dynamic working environment
- Eventually you will be shaped into leading, mentoring, and managing a team of front-end developers
Required Skills and Qualifications
- At least 4 years’ experience with ReactJS
- At least 4 years’ experience with NextJS
- Advanced understanding of HTML/CSS
- Passion for front-end development and creating outstanding digital experiences
- Expertise in front-end development technologies and frameworks
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Strong leadership, project management, and communication skills
- Willingness to embrace new challenges and continuously improve skills and knowledge
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- 13th salary
- Medical insurance from day one
- Exciting and engaging work environment
- Tools and guidance for reaching full potential
- Professional development opportunities
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.