- Posted 17 January 2023
- DisciplineFrontend Development
- Contact NameDiāna Beļska
Hybrid Senior Frontend Vue.js Developer in Bulgaria - Sofia or Plovdiv
- Be part of an amazing team in a great environment
- Skyrocket your career with interesting projects
- Use the latest cutting-edge tech stack
This established and renowned product software company is one of the biggest online platform providers for sports and casino operators all over the world.
With many years of experience and top-performing teams, they aim to always provide the best service to their users.
As a member of the Frontend team, you will have a wide arrange of exciting tasks, from bug fixing to developing, and even executing designs.
It is a truly remarkable opportunity to both take part in amazing projects and have unbeatable career growth at the same time.
- Direct collaboration with Project / Product Managers
- Be responsible for investigating and addressing security issues in the UI
- Deliver low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
- Implement designs into working web and styles
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years Solid Frontend Development Experience
- 3+ years of HTML5 and CSS3 experience
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good written and spoken English
- Extended health insurance & dental
- Food, childbirth & birthday vouchers
- Sports card
- Hybrid mode (2 days at home, 3 days in the office)
- Team activities
Salary: Negotiable - Based on candidates' salary expectations and interview performance
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.