- Posted 29 November 2022
- Discipline Backend Development
- Contact NameKatarzyna Baran
Mid and Senior PHP Engineers to work product software company in Bulgaria - flexible hybrid model of work!
- Work with modern technologies
- Many interesting projects and team constellations
- Great opportunity to grow and show your talents
Our client is an award-winning iGaming and Sportsbook company with offices across Europe, in Malta, Bulgaria, Gibraltar and Ukraine. The company is a product software company that provides online platforms for sport events and casino solutions for gaming operators around the world. This dynamic global technology company was founded in 2010 has evolved into a trusted and recognized solution provider with high-quality products. On their behalf we are now looking for an experienced Mid and Senior developers for various teams!
As a Senior PHP Engineer on you will dig into the complex but rewarding world of Sports betting and Online gaming, real-time calculation, odds services, CRM and reporting, all at massive scale. You will participate in design and decision taking of technical solution implementation, Troubleshoot, analyze, provide workarounds and resolve various software problems, mentor and train new team members.
- At least 3-4 years experience in any PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, Phalcon)
- Database design (Rational and NoSQL - we compromise with MongoDB, but not with relational databases (MySQL).
- Broker message systems (Kafka / RabbitMQ),
- Working experience with real time solutions that involve Sockets, Queues, distributed data streams and APIs.
- Knowledge of the entire web stack and how each piece impacts performance and reliability
Attractive salary (depends on the level mid- senior and experience depending) and benefits:
- Great location and a modern office
- Food vouchers
- Additional health insurance with included dentistry and the possibility to include family members
- Birthday vouchers
- Transport reimbursement
- Vouchers for childbirth
- Sports card- multisport card
- Friendly environment with colleagues ready to share their experience
- Challenging and interesting projects that teaches you a new things all the time
- Full-time employment and labor contract
- Fair Bonuses “bring a friend”
- Regular Happy hours & Teambuilding events
Sounds interesting or shall we answer any of your further questions? Apply directly and we will contact you shortly!
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.