- Posted 13 November 2023
- LocationTa’ Xbiex
- Discipline Frontend Development
- Contact NameAlexandros Sergis
Senior Frontend Software Engineer (Vue.js) for iGaming industry leaders in Malta
You will be working with a multi-national company today employing 900 people from 60 nationalities in 11 locations while simultaneously providing a world-class customer experience.
You will be developing a diverse racing platform with micro-frontend-like architecture using tools that are best for the job to create components that can be easily customized, white-labeled, and embedded into any third-party websites.
Architecting and developing a new betting engine for horse racing with TypeScript is an amazing journey on its own.
There are definitely no dull days as you will be building a unique, cross-platform, B2B racing frontend framework from scratch and doing this all, while working on cutting-edge technologies based on Vue.js and Typescript.
You are good at:
- 3+ years of experience with Vue.js, Typescript
- Advantage to have a knowledge of Apollo GraphQL Server & Client, SCSS
- Knowledge of node.js will be also appreciated but not a must
- You know about OWASP and write secure and performance code… because you know how important it is
- You do not need to know all data structures but those that are relevant for Front-end, e.g. DOM trees and understand how to work, traverse them
What's in it for you?
- Hybrid working policy where you have the luxury to work from the office and from home on different days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday - office; Tuesday, Thursday - home office)
- Leadership development, our client invests in their teams and gives them the necessary training to become great leaders
- Health & Life Insurance
- Wellness Allowance
- Time off to celebrate your major life events
- Flexitime, our client offers a flexible working week so you can have maximum flexibility for your work-life balance
- Breakfast and smoothies once a week and after-work drinks on Fridays
Salary / Remuneration: up to 56,000 EUR (experience depending)
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.