- Posted 31 May 2023
- LocationTa’ Xbiex
- DisciplineIT Leadership
- Contact NameDiāna Beļska
Our client is now looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to work with their team in Malta office
You will be a part of the Product Development department and will be a member of a cross-functional development team where you will be primarily responsible for collecting customer feedback, and defining, organizing, and prioritizing requirements.
Together with your team, you will take ownership of several customer journeys and/or capabilities where you will be one of the key people expected to drive and lead the delivery of new functionality as well as improvements of existing functionality. This will often require you to collaborate with other development teams and engage with a number of stakeholders to ensure a successful rollout.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with the Head of the area and product managers to define strategy and work towards our client’s vision of providing the best customer experience in the industry.
- Analyzing customer feedback, identifying potential opportunities, highlighting issues that might impact the player experience, & coming up with hypotheses based on findings.
- Conducting user experience research and experimentation such as A/B testing or MVT with the UX research team to collect more insights and validate ideas.
- Partnering with UX designers, architects, developers, and other stakeholders to define the customer experience, product specifications, and acceptance criteria.
- Working together with different areas to plan, prioritize and execute product improvements.
- Prioritizing user stories according to customer experience and business value.
- Analyzing improvements and deliverables retrospectively to evaluate the impact on business KPIs.
- Traveling occasionally to meet team members in various offices.
What you bring:
- Being product and data-driven – having a good understanding of what our customers expect from our products, how it is performing, and how to improve them continuously.
- Shipping products and functionalities by partnering with engineers, designers, and other product leaders.
- Analyzing legal and regulatory requirements to ensure product compliance.
- Giving demos and presentations to a broad audience
- Communicating and negotiating with stakeholders of various backgrounds
- Working with cross-functional distributed teams
- Working with Jira, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Data studio, Google Optimize, or equivalent.
- Agile. Not just processes but a true agile mindset where all members of the cross-functional development team are involved and where changing requirements based on business needs and market opportunities are embraced.
- Working with UX researchers to conduct A/B testing and leverage different research methodologies.
- Facilitating workshops and leading meetings. You will be expected to facilitate design sprints, and user story mapping sessions, and lead discussions about customer feedback and product requirement.
- Working in a fast-paced industry, where there are several moving targets and flexibility is expected.
- Understanding the iGaming industry and players’ behaviors (2+ years in a similar role in iGaming ).
Salary: up to 65,000 EUR / Gross per year - experience depending
- Hybrid working policy where you have the luxury to work from the office and from home on different days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday - office; Tuesday, Thursday - home office)
- Leadership development, our client invests in their teams and gives them the necessary training to become great leaders
- Health & Life Insurance
- Wellness Allowance
- Time off to celebrate your major life events
- Flexitime, our client offers a flexible working week so you can have maximum flexibility for your work-life balance
- Breakfast and smoothies once a week and after-work drinks on Fridays
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.