- Posted 17 February 2023
- LocationTa’ Xbiex
- Discipline QA and Testing
- Contact NameAaron Kiely
Hybrid/ Onsite Mid/ Senior Automation QA Engineer- Payments for Malta location
- Become part of an extended family consisting of 60+ nationalities, 75% millennials and 10% GenX.
- Grow in your career through various learning and development programs.
- Become part of a passionate and industry leading team whose mission is to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
About the company:
They are a multi-national company employing some 1 900 people from 60 nationalities in 11 locations. The company is one of the largest in online gaming in Europe and has the ambition to outgrow the market, organically and through acquisitions. They offer casino, sportsbook and other games via gaming licences in 19 countries worldwide.
This role sits within their Payments Area, where the team works on developing and enhancing the payment system and solution. The platform supports various payment options such as VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers and many others.
Payments team is developing Payment system and solutions for their online entertainment platform. The role of Automation QA Engineer (C#) means that you will to join and influence a project which is being created using the latest technologies (C#, .NET/ASP.NET Core, Docker, K8s, on-premise and cloud solutions, RabbitMQ, SQL Server and NoSQL), SOA, multi-tier distributed and highly scalable architecture, and test automation. They are a very Agile team that uses Scrum and common sense to assist in development.
- Automation of API, Web tests
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Integrating automated testing into CI processes
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making a conclusion and reporting about the stability of the product under test
- Be open to constructive critique from the team.
- 5+ years of professional experience in QA Automation
- Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Solid skills in C#/.NET and OOP
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, or similar). CI tools setup, tuning and configuration
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. Git and others)
- Strong experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with virtualization environment management, Docker, Cloud platforms (e.g. Azure and others)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
Extra Awesome if you have:
- Performance testing experience
This is a brilliant role for a forward-thinking QA Engineer who can appreciate the bigger picture of software development and how everything comes together. If this role sounds like it's for you, send your CV now. For more opportunities, please follow our website www.itjobsworldwide.com
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.