- Posted 24 November 2023
- Discipline IT
- Contact NameAaron Kiely
Hybrid System Administrator for leading iGaming Company in Graz, Austria
- Competitive Salary + Benefits Package
- Industry Giant
- Hybrid Opportunity + Generous Home Work Station Bonus
Unmatched Opportunity for an experienced Systems Administrator to join an iGaming Giant in the beautiful Austrian city of Graz. Do you wish to join an international team and work on some of the most exciting of the most cutting-edge iGaming software in the industry whilst availing of a fantastic work-life balance? If so then perhaps this role is for you!
About the company:
Established in 2008, our client is a prominent global player in the fast-expanding iGaming market. Since introducing its initial online brand in 2010, our client manages a diverse portfolio of exciting brands across various markets. With over 20 brands operating on its proprietary platform, the company offers a secure, innovative, and entertainment-focused player experience in both casino and sports betting. Our client serves as an international employer within the iGaming industry, boasting a team of over 500 talented employees spread across 7 main locations.
Our client’s software is a client-server application designed to offer betting companies a professional set of tools for managing the whole betting offer, its associated risks, liabilities, customers, marketing campaigns, etc. Build to be scalable horizontally and vertically, providing as much flexibility as possible to cover business requirements of different jurisdictions, the software has a service-oriented architecture. The basis of this software is to be the central server unit, consisting of database, application and web servers. They process millions of sports bets on a monthly basis across multiple operations and adopt a modern tech-stack where performance plays a central role. They are continuously looking for optimizations and improvements in our performance to ensure business can achieve its goals and offer an amazing and competitive gaming experience for our customers.
In this role you will need to possess:
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively. Working with software developers & product development team.
- Fascination for technology and innovations, with a curiosity to learn.
- Proactive in finding and proposing solutions.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (+ German is a major bonus).
- Proven experience with technology (specific expertise not required; willingness to learn is valued).
Salary + Benefits:
- Competitive salary: €31,500 - €36,890 Gross per year (adjustable based on experience, qualifications, and skills).
- Monthly team events.
- One-time bonus for setting up a comfortable home workstation (Hybrid work model).
- Hybrid work arrangement with up to 40 fully remote days per year.
- Wednesday office massages.
- International environment with opportunities for business travels.
- Comprehensive relocation package.
- Relaxed and cozy office atmosphere with the flexibility to choose the workstation for the day.
- Opportunities for office activities like ping pong, Fifa, gym sessions, or casual Friday afternoon drinks.
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.