Hybrid Teamcenter Administrator in Gotheburg, Sweden
- Posted 09 February 2023
- Contact NameKatarzyna Baran
Hybrid Teamcenter Administrator in Gothenburg, Sweden
Our partner is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises re-imagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation with a fantastic management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. For their client in Gothenburg, one of the leading companies in the automotive industry, they are looking for an experienced System Administrator skilled in Teamcenter and Linux environments.
- Teamcenter administration, environment setup, and deployment in a Linux environment.
- Perform Teamcenter upgrades and patch deployments in a timely and efficient manner
- Investigating new technologies to improve and optimize the application.
- Adapt and develop existing environments to utilize Azure cloud possibilities, with a focus on improving environment spin-up/refresh.
- Work with maintenance, operation and support.
- Propose and develop functionality that will improve stability and performance.
- Improve and develop tools for effective deploys and operation functionality.
- You are a passionate, driven and proactive individual with relevant practice.
- You must have good communication and cooperation skills.
- You have a business- and performance-driven personality.
- You enjoy working in a team but also have the capacity to work independently with a focus on expected deliveries.
- You possess a Bachelors Degree in Technology in a relevant field.
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills.
- Swedish language will be plus point.
- At least 5 years of experience working within administration of Teamcenter.
- Has worked with environment setup, deployment and upgrades in Linux environments.
- Experience from working with global and complex environments in a Linux environment.
- Good knowledge of Azure Cloud Environments.
- Experience from Teamcenter Multisite.
- Good knowledge of Active Workspace, Solar database, Docker and Visualization.
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows Server operating systems, Oracle, Apache, JBoss, Load Balancers and Firewalls.
- Profound knowledge in designing a stable Solution Architecture.
- 25 days paid leave
- Paid health benefits, such as gym pass or spa
- Company tech equipment
- Possible Visa Sponsorship within Sweden
Salary: Up to 60K SEK Gross per Month / Up to 70K EUR Gross per Year
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.