- Posted 10 February 2022
- Discipline Internal
- Contact NameKatarzyna Baran
International IT Recruiter: Hybrid Work Model in Malta
Are you at the beginning of your recruitment career or have solid IT recruitment experience? Are you interested in a career within the IT recruitment industry? Are you looking for a dynamic and international place to work, with fantastic colleagues and exciting challenges? Then we would love to hear from you! We are looking for an International IT Recruiter for an exciting opportunity in our fast-growing recruitment company. You will be joining our global IT recruitment team and work from our office in Malta.
Who we are:
IT Jobs Worldwide is a professional recruitment company that focuses on connecting IT talents with the most exciting vacancies worldwide. We have had a steady development since our start in 2016, with a completely organic growth. We have been awarded the Gazelle Prize in 2021 and 2022, Recruitment Company of the Year, Enterprise in 2022 through the Vinny Awards as well as nominated for several other awards.
We partner with over 300 clients in over 30 different countries and are headquartered in Oslo with additional offices in Malaga, Barcelona, Lisbon, Tallinn and Malta. We also have remote colleagues working from different locations in Europe.
We provide our candidates with a great recruitment experience. Our recruiters are specialized in their fields and languages, offering the candidates comfort and cultural knowledge that is especially valuable when moving abroad. We don’t simply help our candidates get jobs; we help them move abroad to a new lifestyle.
We are a culture-driven organization that are driven by our values:
- Top Class Performer - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
- Global Connect - We are connecting people worldwide!
- Always Adapting - Future driven mindset, with simplicity behind every decision!
- Client Partnerships - The key to success, we create this together!
- Common Success - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
- Passionate At Work - We love what we do!
What you will be doing:
As a IT Recruiter at IT Jobs Worldwide, you will be immersed in a fast-paced Tech recruitment agency, delivering quality profiles to our clients. We turn problems into opportunities; we understand what it takes to be the best. Our mission is to be a global leader in Worldwide IT talent solutions. This role will offer a large amount of autonomy and allow you the run the desk in the manner you see fit. Taking on a niche within IT and mastering it to full capacity. You will be joining our IT Team but will be a part of an international company with over 80 employees worldwide.
The opportunities to grow are endless and we have consultants who have become influential figures within leadership and management. They have started in your shoes from day one. Your role will include, but not be limited to, the following tasks:
- Hold responsibility for your own recruitment projects with new and existing clients
- Use your creativity to create eye-catching and informative job adverts
- Be active on the phone and headhunt proactively to source tech candidates using various portals and tools
- Take full advantage of social media to create visibility and reach out to potential candidates
- Screen applications and interview candidates via telephone and video
- Create candidate presentations and follow up the process with the clients
- Match-make and build stronger relationships with candidates and clients
- Arranging and attending client meetings to assess requirements
- Continuously work with time management to create your own structure and success
- Work towards weekly and monthly KPIs and budgets
To be successful in this role you:
- Have a business-level of English (written and spoken)
- Have a strong interest in technology, IT and recruitment (previous experience in IT recruitment or talent acquisition is a strong plus)
- Are interested in an international career and environment, want to develop, and love working with people
- Are structured and able to multi-task
- Have a positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Have strong communication skills and enjoy talking to candidates and clients
- Are motivated, goal-oriented and driven by reaching targets
- Can adapt to fast changes and are able to work with deadlines
- Have a self-driven mindset and are able to work efficiently both independently and in teams
- Have a relevant education and/or experience in a similar role
Don’t meet all the requirements? We are a diverse, inclusive and unique workplace. If you feel motivated about this role and think that you would do an excellent job in it, although your previous work experiences don’t line up exactly according to the requirements in this job description, we encourage you to send your application anyway. Maybe you are a perfect match after all, or suitable for any of our other positions!
Why join IT Jobs Worldwide?
- Work from sunny Malta in a forward-thinking environment
- You will get access to LinkedIn Recruiter tool so you may find the best candidates in the world
- Base salary and commission
- Experience recruiting for the biggest and best companies in Europe
- A great onboarding process and continuous training
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Own responsibility and ownership
- Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- Career opportunities both locally and globally
- Business trips and social events – we have a lot of fun together!
- - -
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions.