- Posted 16 November 2023
- Discipline Internal
- Contact NameKatarzyna Baran
IT Recruitment Sales Specialist: Hybrid Work Model in Malta
Are you a dynamic, results-driven individual with a passion for building relationships and a knack for sales? Look no further!
Who we are:
IT Jobs Worldwide is a professional recruitment company that focuses on connecting IT talents with the most exciting vacancies worldwide. We have had a steady development since our start in 2016, with a completely organic growth. We have been awarded the Gazelle Prize in 2021 and 2022, Recruitment Company of the Year, Enterprise in 2022 through the Vinny Awards as well as nominated for several other awards. We partner with over 300 clients in over 30 different countries and are headquartered in Oslo with additional offices in Malaga, Lisbon, Barcelona, Tallinn and Malta. We also have remote colleagues working from different locations in Europe.
Our team is expanding, and we're on the lookout for a Sales Specialist to drive our growth and elevate our client relationships. You will be joining our global IT recruitment team and work from our office in Malta.
We are a culture-driven organization that are driven by our values:
- Top Class Performer - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
- Global Connect - We are connecting people worldwide!
- Always Adapting - Future driven mindset, with simplicity behind every decision!
- Client Partnerships - The key to success, we create this together!
- Common Success - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
- Passionate At Work - We love what we do!
What you will be doing:
As a IT Recruitment Sales Specialist, you'll be at the heart of our mission to connect exceptional IT professionals with exciting career opportunities. Your role will involve:
- Hunt for new business opportunities, expanding our client base in the IT industry.
- Identify potential clients, engage in outreach, and present our tailored recruitment solutions.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with existing clients.
- Be the go-to person for client inquiries, providing timely and effective solutions.
- Collaborate with the recruitment team, offering your insights and market knowledge to support the business in sourcing and placing top IT talent.
- Proven experience in sales, preferably within the IT recruitment or technology industry.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- A self-starter with a passion for achieving targets and fostering client satisfaction.
- Knowledge of IT roles and the recruitment landscape is a definite plus.
Don’t meet all the requirements? We are a diverse, inclusive and unique workplace. If you feel motivated about this role and think that you would do an excellent job in it, although your previous work experiences don’t line up exactly according to the requirements in this job description, we encourage you to send your application anyway. Maybe you are a perfect match after all, or suitable for any of our other positions!
Why join IT Jobs Worldwide?
- Work from sunny Malta in a forward-thinking environment
- Exciting opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Competitive compensation and performance-based incentives.
- Be part of a team dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the IT recruitment space.
- Own responsibility and ownership
- Career opportunities both locally and globally
- Business trips and social events – we have a lot of fun together!
Ready to take your career to the next level? Send your resume outlining your sales achievements and why you'd be a great fit for our team.