Java Developer for Service Oriented Web Application, Istanbul office
- Vibrant & inviting office community
- Collaboration and innovation is encouraged
- Hybrid work-model from Istanbul, Turkey
Our client is a global-player in the iGaming industry, with 20 brands included in their company group. Their international structure includes 7 main locations and 500 highly skilled employees. For their office in Istanbul, they look for a experience data engineer who can be involved in the design, development and maintenance of a brand-new real-time data streaming platform for analytical and operational use, that is also reused for streaming data to various internal and external systems. This platform is entirely developed on AWS. You will be working closely with various internal stakeholders making sure their requirements are met. This is a challenging role with huge growth potential as you will be helping to build the backbone where all our real-time data will flow through.
The database is a MySQL cluster with distributed and dedicated report servers and data warehouse. They are continuously looking for new technologies and innovative solutions to use, in order to offer a very competitive gaming experience for their customers.
Our client is looking for a Java developers to help them build the best gambling site on the Internet!
You will work with all parts of the system and all stages of the development process in a team oriented environment. This includes integrations with external systems, development of internal components and subsystems, and potentially also Frontend development for mobile and desktop devices.
You as a developer will work closely together with the business side of the organization to develop and implement new features.You will be working with modern technologies such as: Java 11 , Kafka, Docker, MongoDB, MySQL, React, Spring Boot, Dropwizard.
Any other you would like to implement? Great! Let us know, we are always looking into new technologies and solutions, all initiatives and ideas count!
- You are good in Java and in love with it
- Experience with web application/service development
- SQL Knowledge
- You must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Experience with some of the other technologies that we use; Tomcat, Maven, Spring, MongoDB, Guava, Guice, MySQL, Nginx, Linux, Jenkins, and GIT.
- Interested in full-stack development and knowledgeable about above mentioned Frontend tech stack
- Knowledge on jQuery and RequireJS.
- A competitive remuneration package including a company bonus scheme.
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events.
Up to 55K EUR (depending on experience)
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com