Java Developer in leading trading company - onsite in Greece or remote!
- Be part of the development of the company's advanced trading platform
- Join a culture of strong teamwork, passion for work, learning and development
- Fully remote possibility and competitive salary
With over 5,500,000 clients over the years, this company has grown to become a large and well established international investment firm and has become a true industry leader. You will be joining a trading company who fosters a sustainable workforce development through a wide spectrum of cultures, and approaches your needs with openness to cultural, national, ethnic and religious diversity. With their advanced trading platforms and and flexible trading conditions they are dedicated to delivering superior services.
We are now looking for a mid-level java developer to join the team. You are expected to have 3+ years of experience working as a Backend Java Developer.
- Build advanced backend applications on the Java based platform
- Follow test-driven development, Continuous Integration and Agile Methodologies
- Review the code of other developers
- Monitor and improve application reliability, and optimize performance
- Run unit testing and automation testing
- Contribute to system design and architecture
- Present ideas for system improvements
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Java (v.8 or higher) development & Spring Boot
- Knowledge of Microservices with REST API's as implementation concepts
- Knowledge of Oracle, MySQL & AWS are considered a bonus
- Solid understanding of the full development life cycle
- Good understanding of Algorithmic Complexity, Data Structures and Multi-Threading Concepts
- Work Portfolio of Open-Source Projects and technical Blogs are considered as a plus
- A keen interest in Benchmarking and Optimization
- Excellent team-working skills
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package & performance related reward
- Relocation package for you and your family
- Corporate pension fund
- Private health insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Option to work fully remote
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com