Junior Full-stack Software Engineer Poland / remote/ visa provided
- A unique place to work with a competitive salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses
- The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment
- Many opportunities for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world
The client is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Their unique industry-based, consultative approach help clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
The company is looking to create a large IT Hub in Gdansk to service all their clients in Europe. In order to create the best value for our customers they aim to create self governed teams working for specific customers on projects, further development and the maintenance afterwards. They are having multiple positions open for Full Stack Engineers (FSE) roles.
Engineers will be part of multi-disciplinary and globally distributed Agile/Scrum teams and must be good communicators with customers and other project stakeholders. They must also exhibit strong debugging and problem-solving skills along with experience working with engineering approaches like TDD/BDD.
- Understanding of front-end and back-end based application development requirements
- Presentation Framework: Angular / React JS /React Native
- Good grasp of SQL and relational databases
- Understanding of front-end development tools and technologies (JS GIT / GITHUB)
- Understanding of the software development life-cycle and Agile methodologies
Nice to have:
- Architectural understanding of web applications, including performance, quality and security concepts and exposure in the OS / Application / Cloud Platform
- Understanding of Cloud architectures, solutions in any one of the Cloud environments (Azure / AWS/ GCP).
- Willingness to learn and use multiple technologies
Salary: up to 35,000 EUR GROSS - A YEAR (experience depending) and the company offers:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance
- Inclusion and diversity in practice
- Employee referral program in place
- - -
For more information contact confidentially on or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in Backend Developers recruiting for IT Jobs Worldwide, if you wish to discuss this or other job opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com