- Posted 11 January 2022
- Discipline Frontend Development
- Contact NameAlexandros Sergis
Mid Frontend Angular Developer for a FinTech company / Tailored business banking solutions
- Join this amazing Fintech start-up that will fire up your career
- Work with a team that wants to hear your opinion and solutions
- Take part in interesting projects
This Fintech business is driven by solving complex payments problems within the B2B space. The financial market landscape is fragmented with businesses struggling to navigate their way into it.
This award-winning, smart treasury and tailored business banking solution is helping modern businesses in simplifying how they pay and get paid, irrelevant of the geographical location. Enabling them to save time and money by making their financial operations efficient.
The vision, at a global scale, is to make business banking easy for businesses, as if they are sending an email.
This company is looking for a developer who is not afraid of a challenge, is ready to stand out with innovative ideas and give an opinion in decision making. In return, you will be supported by world-class tech team members, ambitious culture and an above-average salary including stock options.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience, developing software using Angular7+
- Experience with Bootstrap, Tailwind, Material (or equivalent frameworks)
- Experience in developing responsive web applications that work across a variety of devices
- Debugging and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of working with version control (git)
- Software development methodology (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall)
- Experience in working with API driven architectures
- Experience in writing Unit / Integration tests
- NPM / Node / Postman Knowledge
Skills in the following area is considered a plus
- Java and/or Kotlin
- Microservices and related concepts (clustering, caching, RESTful APIs etc.)
- Kubernetes and IaaS (Google Cloud / AWS / Microsoft Azure)
- Understanding of Fintech domains is a great advantage
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote possibility for outside Malta (Only EU, 3rd party EOR contract)
Salary: up to 50,000 EUR GROSS/YEAR (experience depending)
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.