- Posted 11 January 2022
- DisciplineFrontend Development
- Contact NameAlexandros Sergis
Mid Frontend Angular Developer for a FinTech company / Tailored business banking solutions
Malta / Hybrid in Malta - Fully Remote outside Malta (EU only)
- Join this amazing Fintech start-up that will fire up your career
- Work with a team that wants to hear your opinion and solutions
This fintech business is driven by solving complex payments problems within the B2B space. The financial market landscape is fragmented with businesses struggling to navigate their way into it.
This award-winning, smart treasury and tailored business banking solution is helping modern businesses in simplifying how they pay and get paid, irrelevant of the geographical location. Enabling them to save time and money by making their financial operations efficient.
The vision, at a global scale, is to make business banking easy for businesses, as if they are sending an email.
This company is looking for a developer who is not afraid of a challenge, is ready to stand out with innovative ideas and give an opinion in decision making. In return, you will be supported by world-class tech team members, ambitious culture and an above-average salary including stock options.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience, developing software using Angular7+
- Experience with Bootstrap, Tailwind, Material (or equivalent frameworks)
- Experience in developing responsive web applications that work across a variety of devices
- Debugging and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of working with version control (git)
- Software development methodology (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall)
- Experience in working with API driven architectures
- Experience in writing Unit / Integration tests
- NPM / Node / Postman Knowledge
Skills in the following area is considered a plus
- Java and/or Kotlin
- Microservices and related concepts (clustering, caching, RESTful APIs etc.)
- Kubernetes and IaaS (Google Cloud / AWS / Microsoft Azure)
- Understanding of Fintech domains is a great advantage
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote possibility for outside Malta (Only EU, 3rd party EOR contract)
Salary: up to 50,000 EUR GROSS/YEAR (experience depending)
For more information contact confidentially on or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in Frontend Developers recruiting for IT Jobs Worldwide, if you wish to discuss this or other job opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com