- Posted 31 October 2022
- DisciplineFrontend Development
- Contact NameDiāna Beļska
Mid Frontend React.js Developer for the world`s leading sports betting and gaming company in Vienna/Austria
- Work for one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups
- Join a challenging environment within a global employer
Our client comes with a world-known name on the market, offices across five continents and licenses in more than 25 countries. They operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history.
be involved in building the next generation of betting products whilst working with powerful technologies.
As a member of a Scrum team, you will be a web developer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
What we need from you:
- 3+ years of experience in working with React.js
- Solid technical education (computer science, software engineering)
- Strong knowledge of , web technologies and good understanding of security principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
What be doing:
- Build high-frequency, low latency business critical front-end systems within companies trading domain
- Apply state of the art software design to ensure high availability, scalability, and performance
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant technologies into the design
What we can offer you:
- Flexible benefits package - Annual bonus, employee share scheme, health screening, life assurance, matching pension contributions, lunch vouchers, enhanced vacation package, retail discounts, discounted gym membership, with the ability to flex your benefits package to suit your needs
- Hybrid working – 2 days of working from home per week (Vienna office)
- Development – 2 paid days to focus on your personal and professional development, along with subscriptions to different learning resources
- Wellbeing – companies employee assistance program offers free advice on everything from work advice, relationship advice, legal information, and financial advice. Everyone gets a free subscription to the unmind (mental well-being) app.
- Offices - Newly refurbished offices, with chillout spaces and modern facilities
- Social - Fantastic programme of free social activities, from program summer parties and Friday night drinks, got you covered.
- Sports - Our client is as passionate about sports as you are, if you can name a sport, a company team.
Salary: up to 70,000 EUR per year I gross (experience depending)
For more information contact confidentially or email your to email@example.com
I specialize in Frontend, and Developers, Lead positions recruitment for IT Jobs Worldwide, if you wish to discuss this or other job opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.