Mid/Senior Data Analyst to Software Solutions Provider in Malta
- Posted 07 October 2022
- DisciplineData and BI
- Contact NameAlexandros Sergis
Data Analyst for Software Solutions Provider company in Malta
- Develop Business solutions and facilitate decision making
- Identify patterns and trends, perform statistical analysis
- Database querying and data manipulation
This great company is looking for an experienced and dedicated Data Analyst who will apply themselves to the highest degree to join a professional and friendly team on a full time basis.
As a leading software solutions provider in Malta, this company supports a multitude of business sectors, from financial to retail, and more. Their experience in supporting both small and large companies means they need agile and invested developers, in order to cater every project in a successful and timely manner.
A prestigious company to join a flat structure environment where you will gain amazing opportunities to grow within your skillset, as well as learn new technologies. Being the first Data Analyst to join the company, you will have a say and your vote will be important in decisive matters.
- Be the first point of contact as the first Data Analyst to join the company.
- Perform all relevant data analysis including presentations.
- Communicating with business managers to facilitate decision making
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of Data Analyst experience
- Knowledge of HR and Payroll systems
- Data Visualization tools experience (PowerBI, SQL, Python)
- Excel knowledge (Macros, Pivots, etc.)
- Excellent communication and team skills.
- Ability to perform in a rewarding, fast-paced environment.
- Problem solving skills, curious and willing to always learn.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible Work Hours
- Training budget (Udemy)
- Ability to work from home
- Team building activities
Salary: 35,000 – 40,000 EUR (DOE)
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.