- Posted 07 March 2023
- Discipline Data and BI
- Contact NameAlexandros Sergis
On-site Database Reliability Engineer in Larnaca, Cyprus
- Challenging and rewarding career
- Work closely with the Head of DevOps
- Take ownership of important tasks
This established and award-winning trading services broker company provides top worldwide services of the highest quality, aiming for a tailored trading experience with a huge variety of options.
As a Database Reliability Engineer in the IT department, you will be the expert in everything concerning MariaDB/Mongo clusters. You will implement, maintain, as well as design policies. You will also review, automate and act as a bridge between the various developers and BI Teams.
The company provides an amazing work environment, where you will have the chance to grow both in career, as well as skillset.
- Become the subject matter expert in MariaDB/Mongo clusters.
- Implement and maintain MariaDB/Mongo Clusters. Participate in the design and implementation of HA/DR policies.
- Build and maintain services, automation, and tooling that will positively impact our database layer area.
- Drive continuous improvement by measuring and reducing the amount of manual operational work.
- Articulate and communicate technical concepts within and across teams.
- Document best practices for working with MariaDb/Mongo clusters.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience of relevant working experience
- Strong understanding of SQL, in terms of application performance
- Experience in running MariaDB/Mongo Clusters
- Experience in a programming language like Python, Ruby, or Java
- 13th salary
- Full induction training
- Medical Insurance from day 1
- Free Gym membership
- 22 days of annual leave - increase up to 30 days eventually
- Benefits card – discount in shops and restaurants around Cyprus
- Birthday Leave
- Half Day Fridays during summer time
- Lunch twice a week
- Daily provision of fresh fruits and healthy delicacies
- Team Building events
- Professional development
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.