- Posted 16 December 2022
- Discipline Backend Development
- Contact NameKatarzyna Baran
Onsite Fullstack Java Technology Lead in Gothenburg
- International business culture
- Professional growth potential
- Modern technology stack
Our client is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. They enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, they expertly steer their clients through the many next of their digital journey. Our client does it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. They also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Their always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from their innovation ecosystem. For their client in Gothenburg they are looking for a experienced Fullstack Java Developer with either first hand experience, or interest in managing a developer team.
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• 8+ years experience as a Java developer with full stack skills such as:
• Backend technologies: Core Java, Spring, Spring boot and REST services .
• DB technologies: SQL (SQL/ Oracle/ MySQL) or no-SQL (MongoDB/ or any)
• Knowledge of Unit Testing frameworks: (Junit / Mockito)
• Experience using CI-CD/ Build Tools: (Jenkins, Ant, Maven, SonarQube, Azure DevOps)
• Well-versed with version control Tools like Git, Bit bucket.
• Experience on building scalable Enterprise applications using REST APIs, React JS & NoSQL data bases.
• Ability to build high quality source code, review, documentation.
• Well-versed with the Agile methodology.
• Knowledge of architectural design patterns, performance tuning and functional designs expected.
• Team leading capabilities, managing team & deliverables.
• Experience in working Agile scrum teams and in DevOps setup with an E-to-E mindset.
• Good communicator as involves daily interaction with client
• Able to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and interact with different team members
• Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment
• Creating thought leadership within the area of technology specialization and in compliance with guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys
• Cloud based Java application (AWS or Azure)
• Deployment strategy - Docker container and Kubernetes framework
• Swedish Language skills (minimum B2 level)
Standard company benefits as per national employment standards such as health-, travel-, unemployment insurance, pension plan, vacation days, sick-leave etc.
Salary: Up to 750K SEK annually
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.