- Posted 09 May 2023
- Discipline Frontend Development
- Contact NameDiāna Beļska
Onsite Junior Frontend Web Developer/Marketing Technology Developer for an iGaming company in Limassol, Cyprus
About the company
Our client is an iGaming company aiming to be the world leader in gaming entertainment by providing their customers with the most entertaining and trustworthy experience possible, while also reinventing the gambling industry. They are home to more than 30 well-known brands, including PlayOJO, DruckGluck, BacanaPlay, Genting, and many more.
About the role
As a Junior Web Developer/Marketing Technology Developer, you will be comfortable discussing all things related to marketing and developing technical solutions which are scalable according to the operational needs and size of the business strategies. You must have a solid understanding of technology, CRM systems and be comfortable programming in HTML and CSS for e-mail development. You should know how to capitalize on data and technology to fulfil organizational goals.
This role must include general expertise with a wide variety of marketing software, including:
- Content management platforms
- Customer relationship management platforms
- Experience management software
- Email marketing tools
- Mobile tracking software
As Junior Web Developer/Marketing Technology Developer you must understand the valuable potential of automation to streamline the functions of both sales and marketing teams. You should understand how systems could interconnect to integrate data between platforms. Your work must cross all digital channels to improve business
performance. Your purpose is to expand technological systems to grow efficiency and adapt to the ever-growing marketing demands of today and the future.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams. You should work smoothly under pressure, with communication that should be equally effective with IT, marketing, and sales.
- Full stack communicator
- Organizational skills
- HTML and CSS
- Innovative visionary
- Passionate technologist
- Modular and expansive thinkin
Salary: up to 30,000 EUR gross per year
What's in it for YOU?
- Excellent work environment
- Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
- Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
- Options to enrol in Company's medical insurance plan
- Possibilities to enrol in Company's pension plan
- Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany football team, competitions, and many other activities.
- A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organizations
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.