- Posted 19 January 2024
- Discipline QA and Testing
- Contact NameAaron Kiely
Onsite Manual QA Engineer for a rapidly growing iGaming company in Cyprus
- Competitive Salary + Benefits - Up to 30,000 EUR
- Tight Knit Family like environment
- Leading iGaming Company
Our client, a leading a rapidly expanding iGaming company, are currently on the hunt for a Manual QA Engineer. Here the successful candidate will work in a "family-oriented" global culture where they believe that people come first and this is what drives them. They care about their employees and make certain that they have access to the most relevant and helpful tools, benefits.
About the company:
Founded in 2005 they have grown in terms of both product line up and reputation having developed and produced the Casino Software for a multitude of Online Casino success stories. The company aim is to be the world leader in gaming entertainment by providing their customers with the most entertaining and trustworthy experience possible. They are home to more than 30 well-known brands, including PlayOJO, DruckGluck, BacanaPlay, Genting, and many more. They are committed to long-term development and sustainability, and are trying to revolutionise
Our Client are looking for a QA Tester to assess platform quality through manual and automated testing. As a QA Tester you will be working closely with the product and development team to make sure that product changes and improvements are delivered as per the requirements. You are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that the products, applications and systems work correctly.
• Build and executes test cases (manual or automated) as per the change requirement and analyze
• Documents and evaluates test results
• Detects, logs, and reports software bugs and glitches
• Tracks defects and helps troubleshoot errors
• Reviews test procedures and develops test scripts
• Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
• Experience in project management and QA methodology will be considered an advantage
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression, as well Selenium and Xray test case tool is a plus
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong organizational skills
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Salary: 28,000 - 30,000 EUR + Benefits
• Excellent work environment
• Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
• Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
• Options to enrol in Company's medical insurance plan
• Possibilities to enrol in Company's pension plan
• Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany football team, competitions, and many other activities.
• A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organisations.
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.