- Posted 19 January 2024
- Discipline QA and Testing
- Contact NameAaron Kiely
Onsite Mobile QA Engineer for a rapidly growing iGaming company in Cyprus
- Competitive Salary + Benefits - Up to 33,000 EUR
- Tight Knit Family like environment
- Leading iGaming Company
Our client, a leading a rapidly expanding iGaming company, are currently on the hunt for a Mobile QA Engineer. Here the successful candidate will work in a "family-oriented" global culture where they believe that people come first and this is what drives them. They care about their employees and make certain that they have access to the most relevant and helpful tools, benefits.
About the company:
Founded in 2005 they have grown in terms of both product line up and reputation having developed and produced the Casino Software for a multitude of Online Casino success stories. The company aim is to be the world leader in gaming entertainment by providing their customers with the most entertaining and trustworthy experience possible. They are home to more than 30 well-known brands, including PlayOJO, DruckGluck, BacanaPlay, Genting, and many more. They are committed to long-term development and sustainability, and are trying to revolutionise
We are looking seeking to hire a results driven Mobile QA Engineer to analyse, troubleshoot, and optimize mobile products. You will be able to test, monitor and submit mobile products across multiple platforms including web applications, iOS, and Android.
• Ensuring proper submission of the apps and that they are keeping the relevant stores’ requirements and guidelines (Appstore, Playstore, Huawei, Microsoft)
• Monitoring and handling of app store communication with third parties and handling of incidents when identified
• Monitoring any app infringements throughout the different stores and over the web, and initiate takedowns where appropriate.
• Manage and configure the access of users, third parties and affiliates in the app store administrative accounts
• Testing mobile devices to ensure their configuration, operation, and capabilities work efficiently.
• Working with device manufacturers, product managers, and development teams to test and optimize mobile products.
• Developing automated test scripts and frameworks for improved mobile app performance.
• Working with a variety of databases and coding programs, such as Java, HTML, as well as XML and JSON feeds.
• Updating operating systems, specifically iOS, Android.
• Producing clear and concise test reports and releasing notes to co-workers when needed.
• Providing feedback to development teams on technical, troubleshooting, or operational issues.
• Assisting with the configuration of test environments.
• Suggesting new processes and policies to improve mobile development techniques
• Bachelor's in engineering, computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or a
• At least two years’ experience in mobile application testing and development.
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression, as well Jenkins, Selenium and Xray test case tool
is a plus.
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
• Ability to meet challenging deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: 28,000 - 33,000 EUR + Benefits
• Excellent work environment
• Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
• Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
• Options to enrol in Company's medical insurance plan
• Possibilities to enrol in Company's pension plan
• Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany football team, competitions, and many other activities.
• A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organisations.
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.