- Posted 09 February 2024
- Discipline DevOps
- Contact NameKatarzyna Baran
Onsite Senior DevOps Engineer for multi-award-winning finance platform in Birkirkara, Malta
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Prestigious, Award-winning organization at the forefront of Fintech technology
- Tight Knit, Rewarding Culture and Environment
Our client is a multi-award-winning finance platform that allows individuals and businesses to easily manage all their financial needs, from daily payments to and investments to treasury and wealth management we have got you covered. Our client currently employs over 200 people spread across 3 core business lines namely Fintech, Investment services and Fund administration.
The Senior DevOps will form part of a team of 50 experienced IT professionals. The Senior DevOps Engineer collaborates with software developers, system operators, and various teams to manage, design and support the backbone of the system. The role is focused on fintech innovation and involves the development of our wealth management software suite and core banking systems as well as our client facing platforms.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Manage the deployment lifecycle of our product
· Automate Processes for Developers and DevOps alike
· Design and Develop Core Libraries in .Net
· Work hand in hand with our security team to ensure a secure environment
· Work hand in hand with developers to ensure a smooth deployment and troubleshoot any issues
· Installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting systems in Azure Cloud
· Stay up-to-date with new tools and technologies
· Mentor junior DevOps Engineers
· At least 5 years’ experience as a .NET Developer.
· At least 3 years' of experience in a DevOps role
· Ability to work independently and within a group
· Well organised with excellent attention to detail.
Experience & Education Requirements:
· Experience with the following technologies: K8s, Helm, Azure, .Net
· Experience developing systems using C#
· Experience managing and developing distributed applications using microservices.
· Experience with different types of database servers: Transactional, NoSQL, Timeseries
· Experience with CI / CD Systems
What we offer:
- Highly Competitive Salary Package
- Relocation Package and Tax Benefits
- Variable bonus linked to KPI
- Health Insurance and fitness allowances
- Study Leave
- Fully paid sponsorship schemes for further studies
- Exposure to the very latest technologies
- Opportunities for career growth
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 80 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.