Onsite Senior iOS Developer to the world's leading professional services company in Spain
- Posted 07 March 2023
- DisciplineMobile Development
- Contact NameDiāna Beļska
Onsite Senior iOS Developer to the world's leading professional services company in Madrid
- A unique place to work with amazing growth opportunities
- The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment
- Many opportunities for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world
The client is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. This unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. This is your chance to be part of the success story.
About the role:
As a Senior iOS Developer, you will get an opportunity to understand the client's business requirements and contribute to the design, concentrate on the pure technical solution, learn new technologies, implementation of App development, and working in agile environment.
You will become an active member of the DevOps team that works closely with other disciplines/roles. You are T-shaped professional and responsible for the whole life cycle (i.e. development, operations) of in-house or packaged applications according to development/test standards and corporate architecture policies including security and data privacy guidelines.
- Primary Skills (Must have) - iOS (Swift)
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in mobile Application development
- Knowledge /Experience working in distributed agile (Scrum + DevOps) model
- Feasibility and estimation of the expenditure incl. profitability analysis
- You have proven experience in iOS development in either Objective-C / Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks (Eg. Core Data, Core Animation, etc.)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate iOS applications
- Good understanding of iOS release cycle and familiarity with CI/CD platform and pipelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (eg. Git)
- Use of the methods "Pair Programming" and "Test Driven Development
- Spanish and English language proficiency
Salary: up to 57,000 EUR (experience depending)
- Yearly Bonus.
- Training and career development opportunities: Career path locally and internationally. Specific trainings in both technical and soft skills.
- Ticket restaurant (9€ work day)
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance. (Cigna Premium)
- Company sponsored activities and partnerships.
- Employee referral program in place.
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities.
- Access to different internal events, communities, and initiatives.
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.