PHP Fullstack developer - Legal Platform in Oslo!
- Work with a truly quality product!
- Join super passionate team about creating exciting products, good user experiences with modern technologies!
- Flexible working hours
The client is one of the largest independent publishing companies in Norway with a headquartered in Oslo. The product is a legal platform - a solid and effective legal quality tool and digital library that simplifies the everyday life of lawyers and others who work with law. The service contains legal textbooks, journals and documents written by the most skilled professionals in their areas of law, in addition to news and Norway's most popular legal podcast.
We are looking for a strong developer who wants to work full time in the intersection of education, technology, content and platform development. You will work in a cross-functional team together with product developers, designers and developers, who are responsible for aunivers.no which is used by thousands of students and teachers every single day. This is code with meaning!
They believe that good reading and learning experiences are the key to understanding the world and ourselves. That is why they focus on new voices and formats, a literary diversity and a rich learning universe. We must be a guarantor of freedom of expression, which is a prerequisite for democracy and that society is constantly evolving.
- At least 3 years of experience and PHP background, preferably structured frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel or similar.
- Work with APIs, templates and CMS technology.
- English and Norwegian at a professional level
The company platform runs in the cloud (AWS) and everything is containerized. If you have experience with this, it's just great, but it's not a requirement, you learn it fast! They are constantly working to keep our stack up to date, and these days we are upgrading to both PHP 8.1 and Vue 3.
You are offered:
- 37.5 hours working week and between May-August a 32.5 hour working week applies
- Strong focus on Work-life balance
- 5 weeks holiday plus extra days off during the year
- Christmas break and extra time off between Christmas and New Year
- Benefits and discounts on books
- Flexible working hours
Salary / Remuneration: up to 500-900k NOK (experience depending)
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com
I am recruiting for IT Jobs Worldwide, if you wish to discuss this or other job opportunities, please feel free to contact me.